Monday, May 24, 2010

So it begins...

If anyone is there, Welcome!
Most days I take breaks from working on different projects to sit in my office in an old one-room schoolhouse and look out an electronic window to the world. As I do so, my head fills with comments on the big issues as well as the utter stupidity and absurdity of people on and off the web. Instead of continuing to pester friends and family with these thoughts I’ve decided to spill them out into the world in what is probably the world’s six billionth blog.
When looking at the big problems facing us, the blogosphere comes off as bi-polar. Either there is a level of denial that reaches psychosis or a misanthropic fatalism. I tend towards a more rational view that looks at everything in the context of a rich and complex past as well as a view of the future based on probabilities and not impossible certainty.
One more thing, I find the sites I regularly check to be useful as sources of information, but the I don't neccessarily agree with the opinions expressed in the links .

No comments: