Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Traveling and power outages weren't conducive to good blogging the past week and a half. There was a lot to say (New Yorkers are storm wimps, Massholes easily weathered the storm; Scrooge was a Teabagger and so on) but I let those slide into the past, blogging should be current in most of the things I blabbed about.

Coming up is that glorious time of hubris when people make grand prediction for the upcoming year based almost entirely on opinions pulled out of their asses. The only difference with me is I'll tell you what I think are possibilities related to the challenges covered in this blog. I know I could get more traffic by confidently spouting predictions for the upcoming year, but if I was to go that route I might as well write a chupacabra conspiracy blog!

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!

No comments: