Friday, January 4, 2013

Returning for the New Year

Now that the hectic fall and another (final?) failure of the Delaware Ivory Tower to come through for me are past, I am ready to make a triumphant return to the Old School House. I mean that literally as we are on a New Year's trip to Mass. right now.  Yes, I haven't yet reviewed my forecasts for 2012, but I will and will provide new ones for 2013. I can give you one right now though - there will be no NHL season. Goin' out on a limb, I know right? Still a lot of work to do on the homestead and salvaging some sort of use for my geological education, but the scheduling is all mine now.  I'll probably write in the evening and try to post in the morning, if someone lets me:
Joe in a rare quiet moment
My old twitter account @ekoh_PA will now be a personal one like this blog, @wtf_PA is now for Marcellus and energy news for Pennsylvania and I've begun posting again over at What The Frack Pennsylvania.

No comments: